House plans? Drawings? You can get those from any of the “architectural consultants”. But a architect’s design process comes first for high quality. This means value for money and an exciting design. The solution is tailored for you. Only a genuine architect can create architecture.
I can deliver design with just a few words of reassuring advice. Or a tailored appointment with my entire design team. I offer you precisely the amount and type of service you need :-
- Creative design workshop held in one day.
- Complete design and modelling process with technical information for you to manage construction.
- Full architectural service as defined in RIBA Plan of Work including all construction management and certification.
- Concept design including 3D imagery and BIM output for all projects.
- Planning process:- Pre-application enquiries; lawful development certificates; conditions discharge; applications; representation at committee.
- Technical design and design co-ordination for building regulations compliance.
- Tender enquiries and contract administration.
- Site and building capacity studies to support development appraisals and site disposal.
- Pre-purchase design assessments on the house you may buy.
- Design & fabrication information for special joinery.
I work closely with structural engineers and quantity surveyors. I often introduce and help you appoint them. I manage all professionals for the design team. For example the Approved Energy Assessor you will need to obtain the Energy Performance Certificate for your new house.