House plans? You can certainly obtain them from me. But design to suit your precise needs comes first if you want to spend your money wisely.
I can deliver design with just a few words of reassuring advice, or a tailored appointment with my entire design team. I offer you precisely the amount and type of service you need from a wide range:-
- Creative design workshop held in one day.
- House plans simple package.
- Full or partial architectural service as defined in RIBA Plan of Work including planning applications, building regulations application and drawings for pricing and construction.
- Concept design including 3D imagery for all projects.
- Technical design and design co-ordination.
- Planning process:- Pre-application enquiries; lawful development certificates; conditions discharge; applications; representation at committee.
- Tender enquiries and contract administration.
- Design risk analysis for D&B contractors tendering.
- Plans for conveyance and letting.
- Site and building development capacity studies to support development appraisals.
- Design studies of potential re-modelling to support property sales.
- Design & fabrication drawings for fit outs e.g. kitchen and bathrooms, pod installations, special joinery.
House plans are sometimes all that you need. But some of my projects are led firstly by design. Many of my construction projects are undertaken in collaboration with structural engineers who I can introduce and often with quantity surveyors. I recruit and manage further professionals for the design team as necessary for example the Approved Energy Assessor you will need to obtain the Energy Performance Certificate for your new house. I also project-manage smaller projects providing a single point of contact to help you engage designers, suppliers and builders.