House plans? Drawings? You can get those from any “architectural consultant”. But they are not architects. An architect’s design process comes before drawings for high quality. This means value for money and sophistication. A unique solution tailored for you. Only a genuine architect can create architecture.
I can deliver design with just a few words of reassuring advice. Or a tailored appointment with my entire design team. I offer you precisely the amount and type of service you need :-
- Creative design workshop held in one day.
- Complete design and modelling process with technical information for you to manage construction.
- Full architectural service as defined in RIBA Plan of Work including all construction management and certification.
- Concept design including 3D imagery and BIM output for all projects.
- Planning process:- Pre-application enquiries; lawful development certificates; conditions discharge; applications; representation at committee.
- Technical design and design co-ordination for building regulations compliance.
- Tender enquiries and contract administration.
- Site and building capacity studies to support development appraisals and site disposal.
- Pre-purchase design assessments on the house you may buy.
- Design & fabrication information for special joinery.
I work closely with structural engineers and quantity surveyors. I often introduce and help you appoint them. I manage all professionals for the design team. For example the Approved Energy Assessor you will need to obtain the Energy Performance Certificate for your new house.